The dosa plates are similar to the griddles which have hot plates specially designed to prepare dosas. The plate is thick machine polished, mild steel with even heat distribution for optimum use.
The M.S.plate rests on stainless steel frame, and it has S. S.top, front and a specially placed oil spillage trough. The splash back on all three sides of the dosa plate to avoid splash of oil or batter. For uniform heat distribution a “V" shaped burner is placed. This unit is available in electric/gas. It is custom-built size to prepare a minimum 2-3 dosas to 8-10 dosas at a time.
Size : 50" x 30" x 27" + 6" mm
• The unit will be open frame structure with under shelf (20 SWG).
• Under shelf 6" above ground level.
• Stainless panel of 12" width shall be provided on all sides with loovers.
• A splash back 150 mm will be provided.
• The Dosa plate will be a one-piece machine polished 5/8" thick plate.
• 3 nos of V" burners are being used.
• Individual pilots and control valves will be provided.
• Spillage/drip tray will be provided in S. S. Adjustable nylon bullet feet.