Gas cooking ranges have open top burners with high-pressure burners, T-22, T-35. They are tailor made for the client’s is requirement. They are manufactured in different combinations such as 2 in 1, 3 in 1, 4 in 1 and 6 in 1. The length and breadth of the range depends on the quantity food to be prepared. In case of a la carte preparation, a combination of high and low pressure burners is used, the area being 14"x 14". The height of the cooking ranges 33" - 34". But for ideal bulk cooking the length various between 20" to 24" per range, and. the height is reduced to 18" to 20". Heavy gauge stainless steel and heavy-duty supports are used for these cooking ranges since it involves bulk preparation.
A Chinese gas cooking range is aptly designed for authentic Chinese delicacies, with a cast iron dome, to prevent the direct heat on to the chef while cooking with a wok. A 12" to 14" height splash back with a swivelling faucet with controls in front panel for immediate water and a drain channel at the rear to enable to chef to empty the wastewater is also provided in this equipment. They are ideal with flat open top gas range in the middle for stockpot and dome cover gas ranges on either side for a la carte preparations.
Size : 60" x 24" x 32"
• The unit will be open frame structure provided with cross bracings.
• Top S. S. sheet will be 16 SWG.
• S. S.panels upto 12" from the top will be 18 SWG.
• The vessel rests will be of cast iron size 18" x 18".
• S. S. spillage or drip tray will be provided.
• 2 Nos. high-pressure burners - T.22 United (Mumbai) or standard make along with pilots.
• Provision of gas inlets will be on both sides.
• Exhaust loovers on all 3 sides of the panel.
• Needle control valve will be provided.
• Marine edges provided.
• Matt finish.